Please read the entire casting notice to be sure this is something you will be interested in doing and will be able to commit to. It is a really amazing opportunity.
Must love children
Must be able to drive and have clean drivers license
Must be able to fit into costume
Must be able to flip and do tricks (gymnastics or martial arts trained)
You must fit Dress size ranging from 0-8 to be able to wear the costumes.
Age range: 17-26 (if under 18 years a NY state performer permit is required)
Princess will remain in charter for the entire duration of party. She will interact with the children, tell them her story and sing. Depending on package choice of the parent she will also apply light make up and style hair. Perform a princess coronation as well as oath. Princess will be require to memorize all duties including story telling.
Training will consist of online training, homework given by the trainer as well as memorizing documents and scripts, and shadowing a fellow princess as a actual party.
Princess will get ready at “Castle Headquarters” based in New Windsor, and a lady in waiting will drive them to the party location.
Pay rate is based on a tier system ranging from $20/hr up to $80/hr with potential of receiving tips.
LADIES IN WAITING:
Dress size is open to fit particular person
Age range: 18-35
Lady in waiting (LIW) will make sure all items for party are packed with the correct amount. She will drive the princess to the party keeping in contact with parents with arrival time. Once at party LIW will perform and sing along with the princess in telling her story, staying in character the entire time. Help with any and all activities as well as make any announcements. Keep track of time and make sure the parents are pleased and try to defuse any situations on hand before they escalate if something is wrong.
Training will consist of online training, homework given by the trainer as well as memorizing documents and scripts, and shadowing a fellow LIW as a actual party.
Pay range is also based on a tier system ranging from $15 -$40 also able to receive tips and will be compensated for travel time with a per mile fee of $0.54.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS (please READ and FOLLOW instructions- take your time and make your submission count)
Subject: HV CASTING, Princess/Spider Man-Your Name
Please fill out our registration form (this helps us to keep your info up-to-date):
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE YOUR PDF FOR SUBMISSION:
The reason for the specificity is so we can easily find you in our thousands of files AND so we can share your information with Directors and Producers and get you hired.
Please send us your materials in an email as follows: (follow specific instructions)
1. make a google doc or a microsoft doc.
2. Put your name and union status at the top of the document
3. insert your PHOTOS ON THE FIRST PAGE as jpegs into the document so they are part of the document AND THEN ALL OF YOUR LINKS : IMDB, ACTORS ACCESS, YOUR WEBSITE, CLIPS, REELS
4. Put your resume data into the word/google doc as you normally would.
5. CONVERT TO PDF (now you have a photo and resume attached and we will be happy) this step needs to be done on your desktop...and then attached or uploaded to the drive from there for us to be able to automatically see the photos in the correct way and this aspect is essential.
6. Make the filename of the document. (YourName.pdf,. pretendpretend.pdf, heidieklund.pdf)
7. Be sure your contact information is in the body email you send to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you live: City and State
8. Attach your new fabulous PDF document to the email and send .
Heidi K. Eklund is the owner of Hudson Valley Casting and has been in the entertainment business for over 25 years.