HEIDI EKLUND CASTING
2022- Hallmark Promo Casting
Client - Crown Media
Programming Promotional Videos
Production Company - Assembly Films
AUDITION SUBMISSION DEADLINE May 29, 2022 by 5PM (don't wait)
Please fill everything out completely... You will have about 20 minutes to fill out the form before it times out... We recommend having everything ready ahead of time so you can avoid time out frustrations.
We recommend reading this numerous times before proceeding to the submission page.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Looking for 6 NON-UNION actors to portray a variety of male and female roles. Age Range 25-55. All ethnicities. We are generally looking for an average to fit body type who look good in outdoor wear or casual clothing.
The client has asked to work with talent vaccinated against Covid-19
and there will be Covid-19 testing prior to work.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES ALERT
There will be many outdoor activities so our talent needs to be okay being in the SUN, able to walk around and move easily.
Fittings: June 7th
Shoot Date: June 9th-11th we are looking at 8-12 hour days, also the dates might shift by a day due to weather.
AT THIS TIME YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE ALL DAYS - FULL DAYS, THERE ARE NO SCHEDULING WORK AROUNDS.
Fees for adults $500/day flat session fee (no travel pay, no accommodations, no agent fee) $2000 FULL GLOBAL BUYOUT all media in perpetuity.
We are looking forward to your personality video submission letting us know a few things about you... about 30 seconds is fine.
Make sure it is done today and specifically for this project and in a LANDSCAPE FORMAT. Your photos should also be taken today.
This is a Copake, NY local (self-report by your own car) project.
VIRTUAL OPEN CALL DEADLINE: We are making casting decisions by MAY 31 but we will be evaluating auditions as soon as they are uploaded... do not wait.
Do not repost this casting notice on other casting sites without permission. The only way to be considered is through this form. Copyright 2022 Hudson Valley Casting LLC
REMINDER...For your VIDEO audition please include all of the following:
1. READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST (then record in the app by clicking on the button below)
2. Please if you are using a smart phone turn it the LONG WAY or LANDSCAPE position (this is self-taping rule #1).
3. Slate at the beginning of your video with your NAME, HEIGHT, CITY, and STATE, please also state your UNION Status and if you'd be able to show the Covid-19 team proof of vaccination.
4. Please show yourself FULL LENGTH and during the video and also show yourself moving from the waist down. We want to see how you move and how comfortable you are in front of the camera.
These videos will often not show faces but close on clothing and hands from the waist down or from the back or side. So be sure to show all angles of standing and various positions of daily being.
5. We would like to know specifically if anyone has skills in: canoeing, archery, driving a car, not allergic/comfortable with dogs, and knitting.
6. Have your taping of you be natural and authentic. YOU BE YOU.
7. Wear something that fits with our casting description like nice casual wear, shorts and a tank top or T shirt, exercise wear, etc.
8. If you have tattoos that are visible when you are wearing shorts and a tank top please show them to us in the video... do you have artist releases for your tattoos?
Casting Call for Feature film in Albany, NY (SAG-AFTRA or Taft-Hartley)
Brother's Blood filming in May/June
Speaking roles SAG-AFTRA $686 per day if booked.
We are seeking all types over 18 years old for this call... WE WILL EXTEND THE DEADLINE UNTIL MONDAY 23, 2022
THIS OPEN CALL IS FOR PEOPLE
WHO LIVE IN THE CAPITAL REGION OF NY AND THEREABOUTS.
WE CAN'T TRAVEL PEOPLE... We sincerely want to find LOCALS and Nearby LOCALS to apply... THANK YOU.
Click the link to the open call for more details
https://breakdownservices.com/index.cfm/opencall? (see the screenshot of the open call instructions... this is what you will see when you go to the open call page which is powered by BREAKDOWN SERVICES)
*Please do not contact anyone on the production team, or casting directly. Submit as requested, thank you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
COVID-19 Information: According to the newly re-negotiated Return to Work agreement, All Zone A Cast and Crew must be up to date with their vaccines, including boosters, by Mar. 15. The Return to Work Agreement stipulates that effective March 15, 2022 only individuals who are “up to date” on their vaccines, as that term is defined by the CDC, shall be considered “fully vaccinated. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Individuals who are seeking an exception/exemption from the vaccine requirement must submit a request for accommodation and will be given proper instructions on how to do so.
©2022 HudsonValleyCasting - No information from this casting notice may be used for posting by other parties. DO NOT REPOST ON OTHER CASTING SITES.
Heidi K. Eklund is the owner of Hudson Valley Casting and has been in the entertainment business for over 30 years.