HALLMARK PROMO SHOOT COPAKE, NY
HEIDI EKLUND CASTING
2022- Hallmark Promo Casting
Client - Crown Media
Programming Promotional Videos
Production Company - Assembly Films
AUDITION SUBMISSION DEADLINE JUNE 3, 2022 by 5PM (don't wait)
Please fill everything out completely... You will have about 20 minutes to fill out the form before it times out... We recommend having everything ready ahead of time so you can avoid time out frustrations.
We recommend reading this numerous times before proceeding to the submission page.
WHO WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR
SANTA CLAUSE TYPES (Non-Union) Big Tall Male round belly, with a white beard a plus!
NON-UNION actors to portray a variety of female roles. Age Range 25-55. All ethnicities.
Seeking Curvy female body types who have not already submitted to our casting.
The client has asked to work with talent vaccinated against Covid-19
and there will be Covid-19 testing prior to work.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES ALERT
There will be many outdoor activities so our talent needs to be okay being in the SUN, able to walk around and move easily.
Fittings: June 7th
Shoot Date: June 9th-11th we are looking at 8-12 hour days, also the dates might shift by a day due to weather.
AT THIS TIME YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE ALL DAYS - FULL DAYS, THERE ARE NO SCHEDULING WORK AROUNDS.
Fees for adults $500/day flat session fee (no travel pay, no accommodations, no agent fee) $2000 FULL GLOBAL BUYOUT all media in perpetuity.
We are looking forward to your personality video submission letting us know a few things about you... about 30 seconds is fine.
Make sure it is done today and specifically for this project and in a LANDSCAPE FORMAT. Your photos should also be taken today.
This is a Copake, NY local (self-report by your own car) project.
VIRTUAL OPEN CALL DEADLINE: We are making casting decisions by MAY 31 but we will be evaluating auditions as soon as they are uploaded... do not wait.
Do not repost this casting notice on other casting sites without permission. The only way to be considered is through this form. Copyright 2022 Hudson Valley Casting LLC
REMINDER...For your VIDEO audition please include all of the following:
1. READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST (then record in the app by clicking on the button below)
2. Please if you are using a smart phone turn it the LONG WAY or LANDSCAPE position (this is self-taping rule #1).
3. Slate at the beginning of your video with your NAME, HEIGHT, CITY, and STATE, please also state your UNION Status and if you'd be able to show the Covid-19 team proof of vaccination.
4. Please show yourself FULL LENGTH and during the video and also show yourself moving from the waist down. We want to see how you move and how comfortable you are in front of the camera.
These videos will often not show faces but close on clothing and hands from the waist down or from the back or side. So be sure to show all angles of standing and various positions of daily being.
5. We would like to know specifically if anyone has skills in: canoeing, archery, driving a car, not allergic/comfortable with dogs, and knitting.
6. Have your taping of you be natural and authentic. YOU BE YOU.
7. Wear something that fits with our casting description like nice casual wear, shorts and a tank top or T shirt, exercise wear, etc.
8. If you have tattoos that are visible when you are wearing shorts and a tank top please show them to us in the video... do you have artist releases for your tattoos?
Comments are closed.
Heidi K. Eklund is the owner of Hudson Valley Casting and has been in the entertainment business for over 30 years.